Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Announcing...

The book that I've been working on since October is set to be released on March 15th!


The best way to describe the writing process is as "a joyous battle". There have been a lot of struggles in the midst of writing and editing the manuscript, but it has come together and turned into something that I am very excited to share. I have ordered the proof copies for final editing, and I'm very grateful for how God has used the experience to change and mold me.

We Win! starts by looking at the ways that Christ displayed His authority during His time on earth and gives us a glimpse of the kind of Kingdom that God is building for His people. The second part looks at how God gives us victory in our lives.

I am really very anxious to share this book with you, but I just wanted to go ahead and give you a look at the cover and let you know to get ready.

I've started a website with more information about the book, so please feel free to head over and check it out! It will continue to grow as we get closer to the release date.


1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! Finally getting a glimpse! I'm excited to read it! Congratulations Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete